DMuusers

Reaction score
So the board has decided to fulfill my wish and build a new stadium (the old one is maxed out). The first planning showed they'd be finished by the end of the season (with planning, not building). But lo and behold, the planning changed some 2 weeks before the deadline. It says now that the stadium will be finished by 2020 (it's 2017, ugh). But ok. The weird thing is though that they haven't announced anything on the specs of the stadium like they normally will. You know, how many people, under soil heating etc.?

Has someone else experienced something like this?

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 AM ----------

Bump. No one?

It's probably the same as stated before, that's why.

Oh, did they not say how big it'll be etc. in the first place before the re-schedule?

Ah, sorry, I assumed they did :$ don't know then.

Maybe it's because it still says it's in planning stage and not in building stage yet?

The exact same thing is happening to me. Planning was due to finish July 21, 2014 (my current in-game year), then mysteriously the deadline changed to building completion in 2017, with no information about what kind of stadium will be built. Here's hoping it's a good one.

Stinking game. I finished the season and during the summer recess I checked what the progress was on my new stadium. Turns out the final date is pushed back a year! What the ****!? Bug anyone?

It's a bug - Saw someone else with this too.. Nothing you can do I don't think - Try posting your problem and save in the official crash/bugs forums on SI