New Stadium question

azza1990

Reaction score
Just a quick question, has anybody ever got a new stadium with burnley? I have won the league twice in a row, won fa cup twice and have a reletively (sp) stable bank balance but constantly filling out stadium 30k every week. The board wont expand as council wont allow permission.

Um, it took me till 2021 with Chelsea, bagging 9 major titles and 5 minor before they decided to expand, but they are naming the new stadium after me so its all good :)

Just a quick question, has anybody ever got a new stadium with burnley? I have won the league twice in a row, won fa cup twice and have a reletively (sp) stable bank balance but constantly filling out stadium 30k every week. The board wont expand as council wont allow permission.

well if you have won the league twice in a row i wouldn`t be giving you a new stadium id be giving you a new contract for starters (K)

Never with Burnley, Once with Falkirk, my stadium which was built in 2004 was deemed too small after winning the league in my 5th season so they built a new 18000 seater, named after Falkirk legend Russel Latapy aswell.

well if you have won the league twice in a row i wouldn`t be giving you a new stadium id be giving you a new contract for starters (K)

It is the best i have ever done on the game (eclipsing winning the world cup with Chile on 06). I did it by aiming to finish one place igher each season and making slow and steady progress. I won the league in 2017 and 2018 and i am launching a third title bid now in 2019 but the problem is i am loosing money each month and i need a bigger stadium so i can get more money in!

I should send in my CV to Barry Kilby , i might do a better job than Laws ;D

Last edited:
Took me 9 years at Burnley to get a new one, miserable ba**ards. McFadden Park was soo worth it though.

i am in my 10th season. I was just wanting to know if it was actually possible to get a new stadium at Burnley. I have a 70m bank loan but pay it off each year through PL and CL revenue. Thanks for clearing that up irish scouse :)

Took me 6 seasons with Peterborough United, I won the prem and europa before they did.

Um, it took me till 2021 with Chelsea, bagging 9 major titles and 5 minor before they decided to expand, but they are naming the new stadium after me so its all good :)

Haha that's funny, in my Spurs game Chelsea have built an entire BRAND NEW facility in 2014 called.....Zola Stadium with 57,310 seats and a roof.