New stadium with AFC Telford 2024?

mibsweden

Reaction score
I am playing as AFC Telford in 2024.

It took me 7 years to get from BSN to PRM.

From here on I have been top 5 every year execept first 2, winning PRM 2021 and fininshing 2nd 2020, 2022 and 2023.

I won the Europ Cup twice, the Euro Super Cup once, the World Super Cup (?) once, Leage Cup three times and FA Cup once.

I have had a stadium capacity of 13,575 since 2018, and have been filling it out every single seat every single match. Since then I have tried to expand it every year, but city blocks expansion. In FMRTE the max capacity is set to 14,000 so that makes sense I guess.

My team is rated 7th in the world and is the no. 12 on the world's riches list of clubs.

Still no new stadium and I am losing hope. Any tips would be welcome. I have only about 20 million in the bank, so maybe that is it - but winning competitions takes good players and good players want high wages, so I can't really continue to be as successful and save money at the same time.

Just be patient, theres nothing you can do to influence the boards decision. When they feel the time is right, they'll build one

I wonder if it has anything to do with who owns the club, the personality of the club chairman, the age and condition of the current stadium (even if filled out/too small for club stature)?

You need to be maxing out every week, have stable income and be very successful for your expectations, basically overachieving.

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/expansion-refused-new-stadium-t38005/post488796.html

This is a better description.

My Paris Saint-Germain save is in 2019, and their 48500 capacity stadium cannot be expanded at all, it starts at maximum size.
-150m euros in the bank, no debt
-3rd on richest clubs list at 480m
-4th european club coefficients
- average attendance has been exactly 47323 for as long as I can remember (I don't think it can go higher?). When you start the game it's already 44000 or so, and I think it just takes a winning season to get it to 47000+
- season ticket sales account for 70% of capacity (this seems unrealistically high to me, but not sure), despite a 50% rise in price

I made these scrooges a killing, now I want a new stadium. OM and Lyon pack in way bigger crowds even though I mop the floor with them every season, so I'm sure I could fill a 80000 cap stadium with this team, even if not every single game. Surely we can afford it?

I just wanted to share.... OMG! I have to change underwear now.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/XuztDLAbXzfqkljPrXi_XQ?feat=directlink
FM10

hey congrats. there must be something about crying about not getting a new stadium on these forums, because I just got mine too, finally to be ready in 2021. Paris Saint-Germain Stadium, 64600 capacity, retractable roof, 318m euros.:wub: I hope I can expand it even further...

I had hoped it would be named after me but I didn't really expect it since I'm not even a favoured personnel:S now if only I had some money left to replace all these aging, injury prone hacks...

I got one with Birmingham in my fourth season :p Ive won the champions league twice, league once, plus a bunch of cups. You need about 50+ million in the back and probably no debt, filling out stadiums weekly and success.

hey congrats. there must be something about crying about not getting a new stadium on these forums, because I just got mine too, finally to be ready in 2021. Paris Saint-Germain Stadium, 64600 capacity, retractable roof, 318m euros.:wub: I hope I can expand it even further...

I had hoped it would be named after me but I didn't really expect it since I'm not even a favoured personnel:S now if only I had some money left to replace all these aging, injury prone hacks...

318m ouch, I think my deal of 81m was a good one then for 37k seats :)

Edit: Grats!

Congrats although not sure there's that many people in Telford?

Congrats although not sure there's that many people in Telford?

I think the fan base is set in the 100,000 - 250,000 range for AFC Telford, if you look at it in FM Genie Scout or the FMRTE.

I noticed my average attendance (without the new stadium) is set to around 34,000 in FM Genie Scout. I guess that represents the average attendance I would have if I had the stadium capacity for it :p