marc2lfc

Reaction score
ok on fm 12, with liverpool funds are good and in the year 2020,still wont build me a new stadium, is it possible to get a new stadium with any team? lol still hasnt happened for me

Liverpool has a world class stadium now. I wouldn't allow a new one so soon if I was on the board either.

Liverpool has a world class stadium now. I wouldn't allow a new one so soon if I was on the board either.
Lol have you ever been to Anfield? The stadium and suburb should be destroyed and rebuild, because it looks like ****. It's old and worn. Sorry if I offended some Liverpool fans, but it's true...

I really don't know why they don't wanna expand your stadium. The board might think that the average number of spectators isn't big enough, which should surprise me for a club like Liverpool with a enormous fanbase. In my career I got Chelsea to expand Stamford Bridge in first season, increasing it to 43000, even though I only get around 39-40000 spectators average.

Last edited:
I got the board to expand the Stadium to 55,000 in FM12. Its complete in October next year.

I got a new stadium with Club Brugge in 2017 and I did not even request one. So I'd say it is very possible to get a new stadium before 2020.