Calz88

Reaction score
I have finally got my board to agree to a new stadium but it doesn't say how big or anything, just in boardroom screen says planning will be complete on 21.12.31( just under a year from
My date of asking) is this normal? As usually with youth and training facilities it just says will be complete on whatever date and how much it costs!

I have finally got my board to agree to a new stadium but it doesn't say how big or anything, just in boardroom screen says planning will be complete on 21.12.31( just under a year from
My date of asking) is this normal? As usually with youth and training facilities it just says will be complete on whatever date and how much it costs!

It's normal yeah, training and youth facilities also go through planning which don't tell you the cost or date but it only takes a few days for them :)

It's got to the date and nothing has happened! The option is there to ask board to build new stadium again!??

I have the same thing planning is complete but no construction work yet and there is the option to ask again for a new stadium, I'm slightly confused

I have the same thing planning is complete but no construction work yet and there is the option to ask again for a new stadium, I'm slightly confused

Got the very same issue. Frustrating...

im facing the same prb now.. what happend ?? any updates ??