New Stadiums?

jimixi

Reaction score
Alright, so i got promoted to premier league with hartlepool. I've won that twice now (season 2013 starting) and also won champions cup. Even so I still can't get my board to build a new stadium and since there is no such "build stadium" feature implemented in the game, the board should by itself to decide to build it? I made 16million of profit last season alone and the team is considered to be amongst the richest of top40.

Now when I apply to expand the stadium i get reply saying it cannot be expanded any further. Afterwards i get sacked if i make ultimatum about it heh.
It's gettin a little bit annoying to hold up the 12k spectators a game while spending 500-600k on wages :D

Does any1 got any similar experience or just with the knowledge of explainin about the mechanics regarding this?

I'm yet still to upgrade to 9.20...

Cheers!

Interesting. First of all, sounds like you've done brilliantly. I'd like to know what happens, coz as Everton, Goodison isnt the biggest, but I have great plans and would like to see it extended! Where do you check stadium detials?

You go into your squad then go to information. You will see a drop-sown menu called view and you select stadium/facilities!

It is a bit silly how 1 has 0 influence over such big matter.
+ it's not like im after naming that new stadium by me.

Alltho when you're playing in premier u get pretty decent sponsorship each year so even with fk all nothing gate incomes you'll get by if you've got an eye of signin/selling players.

Still,
I hope the creators fix this "bug" or add a feature where you can build your own stadium, now how neat would that be!

Victoria Park ftw! ;D

my mate played villarreal(fm08) and after winning la liga and champions cup for two consecutive years, the board built a new stadium for him, without him asking for it. but then, el madrigal is not their stadium. maybe that's why he got a new stadium

Yeah well i suppose it wouldn't be all too hard to make it possible for a manager to have atleast a slight bit of influence into making that decision (since it seems good gameplay & finances isn't enough!)

Is there any1 that even has got the new stadium built in -09? Or is that too only a manual provided illusion?

Well im in 4th season with liverpool and looks like theres no chance of a new stadium. With a board taker over who injected 150 million cash i would of thought they would of considered building a new stadium!!