Tratus

Reaction score
I'm currently working on a new fantasy database around the world of Star Wars. Being a big fan I thought I'd make a league, a new nation and teams. The teams are based around the planets in the Star Wars World (and expanded universe) with the corresponding capital cities for said planet.

Have a look at the screenies for work so far and please comment. Thanks.

Note: Kits and Logo's made and supplied by AndyMcg44

haha ..love it.. i'll download it when it's done as i am indeed a star wars geek :D

ha! That's hilarious. Really original idea mate. I'd download it.

Loving this idea, can't wait to play it XD

Thats great idea, i wonder if it will start off a new trend of custom databases.

make one of the top teams the death star and their Director Darth vader and the chairman Darth Sidious x)

Instead of the FA if you can rename it to the Jedi Council so message could be:

The Jedi Council hand further warning to .....

Last edited:
make one of the top teams the death star and their Director Darth vader and the chairman Darth Sidious x)

If you can do the kits I'll make the team just for you :D, I'll even make you the manager 8-|

huuuuuuummm...**** you lol..

okay..i'll see what i can do.. i'll post the kits in here, i'll need the unique id of the team though to make the config file ffor it :)

it might take a few days as i have my template pack in the works.. but it'll get done! :)

Are you going to have the random players nationalty set as the team they are playing for or just the standard countries?

Will there be star wars characters as players ?
Like Yoda, of course you'd have to make him a bit younger, but still

Maybe he should be a commentator.
Has Skywalker Luke the ball got.
The ball is passed Chewbacca to.
In the penalty area crosses he.
In the air R2-D2 hovers and home he headers.
FOR REBELS FC A GOAL IT IS!!!!

this is awesome... is there just going to be one league or you gonna have 2 or more and a cup?