adityajain

Reaction score
While playing as Liverpool,i was wondering at which role should i play Gerrard because at every role his many wonderful stats were useless. Then i realized that his stats are very good for a Complete Forward so i put him on position training at striker in November 2010 and now its March and his striker role is light green(competent) so i decided to play him as Striker against QPR in FA Cup and surprisingly he scored HATTRICK FOR ME alongside youth players like Lucas,Zezinho,Kadlec,Ljajic etc.

Screenshots attached!!

Tevez can play as a DMC or even a DC... XD
Try putting Gerrard as Striker when playing against big teams. Then post the results.

okkkk!! I will when his striking reaches accomplished or natural!! ;)

Except that in a 4-4-2 diamond you're heavily dependent upon the AMC...wouldn't you rather have Gerrard there as opposed to Lucas?

Except that in a 4-4-2 diamond you're heavily dependent upon the AMC...wouldn't you rather have Gerrard there as opposed to Lucas?

LoL its not mine first team squad. I use my B team in Europe and Cup matches since i prefer EPL the highest and don't give **** to any other league!! Pastore will be joining my team in summer for 40 mn.. ;)

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

Also i have Andy Carroll who is a quality Targetman along with Lukaku. Also Dzeko available @ 8 mn so Gerrard will by my AM but will be used as backups for striking!!

Yeah i'm looking forward to seeing the results against a big team

Yeah i'm looking forward to seeing the results against a big team

Well against Werder Bremen,i bought him on 63rd minute for injured Jovanovic and he scored again. His 3rd match as Striker!!

They may not be that big but they are not a small club too. Will play Gerrard as strikers in the start of the season friendlies against Chelsea,Barcelona etc!! ;)