White army

Reaction score
I am thinking of doing a story for you guys on my return to fmbase so i have a few ideas...

i have a pompy save (just won League 2)

A swansea save where i am in 2015 and just got promoted back into the prem after laudrup got them relegated) a

liverpool save where i have just got them back into the champions league

or a Skrill north/south with either

North ferriby
stockport
boston

or FC HalifaX

i will leave it to you guys so you can have a story you will like in a save i like lol and if you want any screen shots of any saves i have put here to help make your mind up just let me know

Would like to see a Liverpool or Skrill south/north as there is a Pompey story already (mine lol) and there is also a swansea one so do somin different mate !:D

Would like to see a Liverpool or Skrill south/north as there is a Pompey story already (mine lol) and there is also a swansea one so do somin different mate !:D

yeah the liverpool one i was on the brink of the sack as i lost 7-1 to errrrrmmmm everton after i was sitting in 12th lol then i played Man utd at old trafford but managed to beat them and i went on from there to finish 3rd and developed a kinda super tactic and it seems to be working with a few teams

Liverpool! Nobody seems to be able to stick with a Liverpool story, Im a big Liverpool fan but a shocking Liverpool Fm Manager!

Liverpool! Nobody seems to be able to stick with a Liverpool story, Im a big Liverpool fan but a shocking Liverpool Fm Manager!

same Liverpool are my second team been to watch quite a few times but just cant seem to get success with them on ANY FM unfortunately !

well if i do the liverpool save i will try and stick to them for at least 10 seasons maybe more depends how it goes but i will probs have a champions league save as i did in fm 13