• Slovakia

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Slovenia

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TractorBoy7

Reaction score
Hi guys, It's been a long time since I've been on here. The workload of school this year caught up with me and hasn't granted me time to start a story. However, with exams coming to an end, I now have enough time to settle and enjoy this game properly.

Some of you may know me from last years game, I had a pretty successful Rags To Riches story with Szolnoki MÁV in Hungary, leading them into Hungarian glory and i started to make some noise in Europe. You can find that here: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ories/165139-szolnoki-mÁv-fc-rags-riches.html

About me:
- I love underdog stories, whether it's poor teams rising to the top, or financial unstable teams growing into big spenders.
- Youth, youth, youth. I love implementing youth into my teams (especially regens)
- I've fallen in love with the whole, take a poor team from a poor country and try to and improve that club as well as that league and also the national team!

I've chosen to do a similar story to my Szolnoki MÁV one from last year. However I cannot choose between Bulgaria, Slovakia or Slovenia. They all have two leagues on the game so I will be starting in the lower one for each country. This is where you come in.

Once the country has been chosen I will choose the team from there depending on who tickles my fancy as a big enough challenge.

Obviously if you have any recommendations feel free to comment below,
Thanks! :)

I've done a a couple saves in Bulgaria and it's great and very addictive. Though the frustrating thing I found was you only get to spend 60% of your turnover, which meant a struggle to sign some decent talent, even though they were keen to join.

Thought it may help you knowing that. I'd though like to see either Slovenia or Slovakia, but would happily be a follower of whatever you choose. :D

I've done a a couple saves in Bulgaria and it's great and very addictive. Though the frustrating thing I found was you only get to spend 60% of your turnover, which meant a struggle to sign some decent talent, even though they were keen to join.

Thought it may help you knowing that. I'd though like to see either Slovenia or Slovakia, but would happily be a follower of whatever you choose. :D

yeah, I followed your Lokomotiv save!

Hopefully that 60% will push me more into home growing players more, I'm more into that anyway! Glad that you'll be following as it looks like it's going to be Bulgaria, would love some advice along the way :p