• Hellas Verona: A Tale of Two Verona's

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Universidad de Chile: Rise of a Nation

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TractorBoy7

Reaction score
Once again I find myself becoming bored and unable to commit to a save. I've got a few ideas for a new save but thought that'd I do a poll to help me choose. The choices are as follows (and these will be the titles):

-Hertha Berlin: Capital City Catch Up

-Hellas Verona: A Tale of Two Verona's

-Universidad de Chile: Rise of a Nation

Cheers :)

NOOO! Does this mean no more Szolnoki? Fair enough mate, I'm always getting bored of saves so don't blame you! I generally like all the ideas... but i think Hertha Berlin, think the German craze is popular at the moment. I'll follow whatever :D

NOOO! Does this mean no more Szolnoki? Fair enough mate, I'm always getting bored of saves so don't blame you! I generally like all the ideas... but i think Hertha Berlin, think the German craze is popular at the moment. I'll follow whatever :D

Cheers man, yeah I might go back to it later on but for now it's on hold. Need to have a save that's in big league for once!

Thanks for following!

Just a brief summary of what the stories will be about:

-Berlin will be about establishing Berlin as a contending team. The title means about how it's the only capital in the 'big' league that doesn't have a dominant team. Madrid has Real Madrid, London has Chelsea and Arsenal, Italy has Roma and France has PSG. With a stadium capacity of around 74000 it's already got a means of sustainability financially.

-Hellas Verona is about out-achieving Chievo Verona. Hellas are recently promoted to the Serie A after a financial melt down. Historically Hellas have a bigger fanbase than Chievo and more success. However in the present Chievo reign dominant in Verona. This story would be about being better than Chievo and becoming a better club in every way, including more titles and trophies.

-Universidad de Chile would be a talent factory challenge and producing stars for the National team and eventually winning the World Cup with Chile and winning the Copa Libertadores with Universidad de Chile

Just quick started a save as Berlin and Uni de Chile as they are the front runner, to see what it could be like.

-Berlin are predicted to struggle in a relegation battle and could do so as they have a pretty sub-standard team except for some quite outstanding players like Hasegai and Ramos. The facilities are really good and because the team are based in Berlin we should get our pick of regens. Berlin have £0 to spend in the market.

-Universidad de Chile are predicted 1st and have a really strong team. The league rules mean I can't have more than 7 non-Chieleans so I could struggle with that. There's no real stand-out players, but the youth set-up is excellent. Their budget is a reasonably strong £2.9mil

Personally I am drifting over to berlin, despite plenty of German stories popping up. Chile would still be interesting though. Maybe Verona will sneak up in the polls and will haha.

It seems that Berlin is going to win, would anyone be interested in me starting it today?