• Palermo

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Everton

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DRPEPPER

Reaction score
Hi guys, my game is a little weird so i am unable to play in the english league 1 or below, this is a bug and the new patches wont fix it, anyway i will do a poll on my next challenge, i will list teams, the poll closes monday morning, pick the one you think would be the most interesting to follow, not which one would be hardest, so now the problem is diagnosed by not using league 1 or below i can get a story underway finally as i have wanted to for ever

Voted Palermo cause its something different to others

cool, i do get annoyed at seeing many english based games but its what people want i guess

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

vote people :)

my votes on stoke take them to the top of the prem in 3 to 4 yr then get somewhere in the champs league

Voted Udinese as there aren't many Italian seasons going on here and i've been Palermo before. Good luck whoever you choose to go though :)

leave the guy alone mate, hes actually picking challenging teams, you people put big four in the poll, i chose palermo by the way mate

no i dont if you see my thread that got closed look and joe stop story spamming

wow mature kid, you using others insults on me, good one

Your thread got closed, it is not the end of the world, your certainly not the first and certainly won't be the last.

dont get involed **** off

Then stop writing alump of **** comments on everybodys threads, its really annoying going onto peoples thread and see you leaving comments that arent even about the topic.

Yes sorry for going of topic pepper , Udinese would be interesting good talented squad(A)