kalyan601

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm currently with Man Utd. Sold RVP, Hernandez, Welbeck in my first season and bought Luciano Vietto and promoted Henriquez in my second season.

They've both been in amazing goal scoring form for the last couple of seasons but I recently sold Henriquez to Bayern for 30million since he stopped developing.

I need a new young striker who scores goals straight away and plays well in either Poacher or Advanced Forward.

Looked at mitrovic but he went to Juve last season and stopped developing. Should I still sign him? (See Screenshot)

Thanks for any suggestions
View attachment 411862
View attachment 411861

Last edited:
neal maupay if he u can get him currently playing him as deep lying forward but can play in an position - cost me 3.5 mil for lyon in 2016

Poacher/AF - Werner is a beast. Also, try looking at Facundo Ferreyra, the guy is a monster.

As for Mitrovic, it depends. If you're using a TM, there is noone better. Remember, it doesn't matter if they develop much more or not, as long as they bang in goals. Messi/Ronaldo don't develop much, but almost anyone would kill to get them in the team.

You're playing Man United. Lewandowski would be a great signing if you want to score goals for fun. Now if you just want to develop young strikers there's a lot of wonderkids out there, but Lukaku could be really good for your side.

Ezequiel Rescaldani is a beast. He'll score loads of goals when he stops developing, so yeah you should really look into him. If you should look for great players the watch Velez squad cause at the start of the game there are some beast players.