euanstokie123

Reaction score
can anyone reccomend a striker for the BSP prem in january of my second season with dorchester after getting promotion. My star striker pablo counago is injured and my team cant score. My other strikers arent great. My next best is jake sinclair who has great potential but has not scored many and is very wasteful. Im currently 4th in the BSP and trying to sign a striker to help stop an imminent bad run which could cost me making the play offs. Any ideas?

Omar Koroma form Gambia (also English or something so no work permit needed) or Phil Younghusband from the Phillipines (no work permit as he is English as well) both start as free transfers, but Koroma can get snapped up quickly.

Pablo Counago is amazing at that level!!

I know mate, but ive got know one else. And to the the other poster ive already got koroma and he is fairly poor at BSP level and ive had younghusband before and he's very average.

counagos back, sinclairs started scoring and ive signed a decent new striker olivier mukendi(ex anderlect) 6ft4 and quick too, fingers crossed il go up!