New Striker for Gunners, Replacing Chamakh after 1,5 seasons

Eateed

Reaction score
So my second season Chamakh has been so bad with inly 3 goals on 15 games and a 6,80 average rating.

Something needs to happen!

I play 4-3-3 with 2 wings as gervinho and arshavin and RvP in the Middle.

2 Players i have been looking at is Cavani and Jovetic.

Who should i choose?
Or any other striker i should consider?

Hulk, Nilmar, Seydou Doumbia, Leandro Damiao, Neymar, Falcao, Vagner Love

Cavani should be your first choice though!

Well Doumbia is alredy signed by Man U, too bad otherwise i would sign him directly.
This decision made me crazy, it landed at Kevin Gameiro from PSG.
I did not want to make a huge signing, and more of a Wenger signing from Ligue 1 for a cheap buck.
So sold Chamakh and for another 3-4 millions in the deal i succesfully landed Gameiro, and with a low salary.

So lets hope he plays good in the red shirt now (he cant be worse than chamakh the last 6 months)

He cant talk english yet, but there might be another frenchman or two in Gunners :)

So Gameiro only started 4 games for us, when RvP was injured but on the 4 games he got 4 goals and 1 assist and average rating at 7,90. Better than Chamakh who had 3 goals on 15 games for me.

Now im in my third season, Sold Mertesacker and Djorou, and brought in Sakho! and Griezmann, who is actually scoring alot, and after this year arshavins contract will expire, as he now is 33. I might look for a replacment , but griezmann have a season to prove himself, to be starting player or backup.