new striker for hull ?

deccers1994

Reaction score
I need help !!

Im in my 4 th season in january and man city have bid 35 m for marquinhos and my chairman has accepted it which i feel is a right choice . but i need a new striker leader . someone to score and assist and who is likely to join a 4th placed team ??? suggestions needed .

depends on tactics mate,
i would say see how Robert Lewandowski is doing, Daniel Aquino and John Fleck. With £35 mil you might get them all. Fleck and Aquino can play left wing too.

yeah fleck is coming to me at end of season on free transfer and i have 2 wingers and 1 striker in my tactics so i need a kind of leader .

vagner love available ?,
yout might need someone who can hold up ball(strenght,passing,composure,anicipation team work. long shots work out good vell ; P

ill search that on my transfer page . and vanger love is at inter just joined from ac milan 6 days ago :S

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

any 1 got any good striker suggestions ??

tomas necid was very good for me for city 3rd season young only 20 when i signed im made a impact was top goal scorer for the season for hull city....look him up

Falcao was amazing for me at sunderland ,see if you can get Christian Benitez, Cardozo from Benfica or Sinima Pongolle (spelling?) from athletico madrid always does well in the premiership