sry81uk

Reaction score
I am 3 seasons in and looking for a new striker who can be back up and eventual replacement for falcao. I sold wilson early on in my save and just sold RVP.

I will look to sell rooney in the summer window which will leave me with falcao and henriquez who i don't think will make the standard to be the eventual main striker so he will most likely be sold.

This of course would leave me with just falcao so quality back up is needed.

Any help would be appreciated my FM friends.

Why you sell Wilson hes a beast!!!

Whats your budget and what sort of striker you wanting?

looking for someone who is an advanced forward around the age of 25. As for selling Wilson I regret that decision i just couldn't fit him and henriquez in. I pined my hopes on henriquez developing more than he has.

budget is pretty much whatever it needs to be to get the best player as i have around a 100 million total budget and have no other players i need to bring in

Look at Lukaku or Aboubaker! and keep Wilson and Henriquez. I have Aboubaker and Lukaku and they are putting Falcao to shame.

I have richairo zivkovic with Wilson up top in a 4-2-4 and they are bossing it. Error made selling Wilson by the way he is a machine

Barbosa or Berrardi...but i think you should buy Neymar,train him as a striker,and he will score as a goal machine
In FM 2014,he scored 500+ goals as a striker,he-s insane,a beast,best player in Fm except messi and cr7

In order of preference:

Berardi
Raheem Sterling
Aboubakar

I would suggest looking for regens - 3 seasons in there should be a few who can become absolute monsters.

Some real youngsters to scout in addition to those mentioned: Ezekiel Ponce, Luka Jovic & Fierro

Funnily enough, I grabbed Danny Ings from Burnley first season on a net save, so far, 44 goals in 40 appearances as an AF in my 4-2-3-1 formation. Only cost me 8m too, along with the fact he's only 22.

thanks for all the advice. Gives me alot to think about during the summer transfer window

danny ings, mauro icardi, carlos fierro, luka jovic, romelu lukaku, vincent aboubakar, khouma babacar, niang, or else buy back wilson

Neymar if he's willing to switch teams. He can score against the top defenses in the world and turn a game around with a single strike.

Robert Lewandowski if he's willing to move from Bayern. Simply a goal machine.

Aguero, Cavani, Sturridge are also top class scoring options up front.

If you are willing to go young - look at Munir, Richario Zivkovic, Timo Werner, Lukaku, or Memphis Depay.

Last edited: