• Thread starter Thread starter Shahzal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 469
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shahzal

Reaction score
Since theres technical help, I suggest there should be a quick help section - subforum aswel,
Sine the quick help thread is small and you barely get your questions answered.

Yes quick help section will be filled with people asking for which player to buy or what to do but then again you have moderators for it :)
So it would be really good for new fm players and all :)

Could have put this in the 'Site Support and Suggestions' thread..

It's a decent idea, but don't think it will get used.

We already have a section where you ask what players you should by.

ITS CALLED WHO SHOULD I BUY/SELL

I know ^^^, thats why I said that it can be a con , that people will post in quick help asking which players to buy , but then we have mods - who can move thread.
so its not longer a con :)

I wrote that , incase someone argued and said, people will abuse the section with threads like ,which player to buy , so then i said we have moderators for that ( they move it to proper section)
So its no longer a con and its a pro..
Pro +
Con -
I hope you do understand now.

I wrote that , incase someone argued and said, people will abuse the section with threads like ,which player to buy , so then i said we have moderators for that ( they move it to proper section)
So its no longer a con and its a pro..
Pro +
Con -
I hope you do understand now.

So wait your saying we need a section, for asking who we should buy and then a mod moves it to the appropriate section?

If you are we don't need this section as we already have a section where you ask people who you should buy.

Ridiculous thread.

Ridiculous proposal.

Why would the staff create a section for threads to be made in, then for us to stick it in the right section? Post it in the right section yourself!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back