The best tactic ever!!!
Why so small popular in this forum??

Hehhh ..... you registered on this forum just to say this is the best tactic ever :) ejejej

show results firstly :)

Join Date 20/08/2016

Last edited:
Agree. I'm registred not so along ago.
But, I can download files without registration. I had no need for registration. I was in this forum first time at fm15 TFF Predator tactic)
I play many tactics of this forum. And try your beautifull tactics. By the way, don't like Eusebio v3.
But this tactic is Wonderfull

Okey okey ... i didnt say that you are lying :) but we like to see results , not only comments :) New people like you on this forum are always fishy :) because some tactic creator create an account just to say his tactic is best ... :) my english is bad , sorry for that :)

Last edited:
4700 fremont

date v2 combo this still so good rocambolesco!

V2 is with wingers and the author says that is more scoring than the others..playing this home and 4123 away giving u great results??ps.try the v2

I never looking for most scoring tactic but defensive solid one... Waiting for fm17. But will test it bit more today maybe;)

I never looking for most scoring tactic but defensive solid one... Waiting for fm17. But will test it bit more today maybe;)

Yeah me too waiting fm17..but v2 really worth to try it....i played with 4123 with as roma one season and easily won the serie a but my games was won by one goal the most 2

GENGENPRESSIG I really like this style of game
thinks you share

that is very good video,i make a strong gegen tactic,but only for my MU team.
very strong pressing

but some time,you need plan B.
so i tweak a fergie long crossing style tactic,from some idea in that gegen video.
can't do 100% fergie style,but still look alike.
& look like my player like fergie style more than gegen.They play better football in fergie long ball style.

that is very good video,i make a strong gegen tactic,but only for my MU team.
very strong pressing

but some time,you need plan B.
so i tweak a fergie long crossing style tactic,from some idea in that gegen video.
can't do 100% fergie style,but still look alike.
& look like my player like fergie style more than gegen.They play better football in fergie long ball style.

the gengepressing that you see it in the matches with your tactic? I think on this album this style of play and difficult to meter in place and it is not seen much in the field, that you pencez?
you can download your tactics? I really love your tactics based on Jupp Heynckes

the gengepressing that you see it in the matches with your tactic? I think on this album this style of play and difficult to meter in place and it is not seen much in the field, that you pencez?
you can download your tactics? I really love your tactics based on Jupp Heynckes

its not a fixed tactic,i tweak it in any time.
if AI push defensive line uphigh,i use poacher.
if AI bus parking,don't use poacher,there is no room for him to run,maybe i use DLF or other.

some time i need my midfield to hold the line in the middle,so i tweak the AP to DLP

I see there's a few tactics in the OP. What's the consent of the best one to try?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk