New Tactic Testing Now Live!

• Thread starter Dec
  • Start date
  • Replies 44
  • Views 56K
Fm base elite category has all listed as undefined? @Dec

Last edited:
How best do you work out what level you're at? What's the difference between a good side and a top side?

When will it be updated?
We will be updating tactic testing every 3-4 days. This is to ensure quality control and every update comes with a significant amount of new tactics that have been tested.

As always we'd love your feedback and appreciate your passion for our work.

Great work there. It's been few weeks since the last update though.....

@Liam Hope you get well soon :)

Ever considered to have a Co-Admin who can step in when real life, health or other things needs more attention than this site?

Hi, I’ve read and re read how the levels are calculated for the test and put into categories. However I find it very confusing and I’m still not sure which would be best for which team. Is it best to see what all the reputations are for other teams in your league and see where you sit and chose then?

Hi, I’ve read and re read how the levels are calculated for the test and put into categories. However I find it very confusing and I’m still not sure which would be best for which team. Is it best to see what all the reputations are for other teams in your league and see where you sit and chose then?

The FM Base Test League is not based only in reputation like TFF's 75 Siblings.

You can at least for one test league, for example, for the elite what is the reputation of teams and ca-players.

Thanks I'll do it now... aiming to be the first 20.. fingers crossed

I've added 442 Viking to the Tactics. I can't see where I mark it to be tested.
Can you please test when you get time?

FireShot Capture 003 - Tactic Testing - FM Base - fm-base.co.uk.png

don't show tactic list
why?

how can I upload my tatic? I didn't find any button in the resource page.