New Tactic Testing Now Live!

• Thread starter Dec
  • Start date
  • Replies 44
  • Views 56K
I'm trying way up your method... Wouldn't using media prediction give a clearer idea to where your level is in that division? Marseille for instance are predicted 4th, how do assess what level tactic I should use? The average player ability around 140, could I use a 'top' tactic in this league, would I have to switch to a 'good' tactic when playing stronger teams like Lyon or Monaco, or would I have to switch to a 'poor' tactic if I was facing the likes of someone like PSG orLiverpool? I'd love a traffic light system to somehow be devised to clearly suggest the level of tactic best suited against the level of opponent.

This is an excellent question and one that hasnt been answered , can anyone give an answer

Has the table been updated at all , it has looked the same for months

Please, test this one (I've created tactic, based on France - 2006 / Mourinho's Inter)!

Attachments

• 4-2-3-1 2DM AM Tactic.fmf
    41.9 KB · Views: 117
Is there any way to get the FM20 table? I picked it up on Epic when it was free, hadn't played since 17, and am getting up to speed on all the new systems. Will probably be in FM20 for a few months.