NEW - Tactics from different forums {around the world}

Actually, 3-5-2 A & 3-5-2 D were the Juventus tactics and the 3-5-2 was the Wolves tactic.

I am just watching the match inter against tottenham and I still can not belive that nobady yet didnt make Antonio Conte 352 tactic in FM 2019,I was looking for all forums but yet,nobady,I am so dissaponted!Thanks for yor efforts man!Cheers

I know this is not FM 14 forum but I will need help to get this tactic

https://www.fmkorea.com/58296220

7af00d017db78bea0c84b69fdd98595c.JPG

I have tried to register on the forum but I couldnt.Apologies to administrators here but I am realy desperate :)
And yes I started to play FM 14 again just because I can not make 352 tactic for FM 19,cheers!

do any of these tactics have the same results in GF, GA and points as any of the main 4-4-2's over here, like TFF, knap, etc

i don't want to play 4-4-2 anymore

Is there any league of tactics yet ? i know Knaps and TFFs seem to rule the tactics on FM these days so what are we saying is this still the same as not been on for a few weeks and not played much this year due to work load !??? little help please ? Best 442 or 433 ?

This tactic is posted literally 2 posts above :O

Used it for 10 games, can win by big margins but its leaky with my world class defense, dunno how he finished season with only 12 goals in.
you have true. Me same in defence.