New tactics that people upload.....

Relik

Reaction score
I remember not long ago that to be able to upload a tactic you need to provide info screenshot etc
In that wat the tactic forum so that people before download can see if they want to try and fit the squad they playing.

Now I see a lot of people posting with no info not even bother to say more then few words about the tactic .

Can we go back to the days that if a tactic is worth that the creator give full info about it .

Thanks

I remember not long ago that to be able to upload a tactic you need to provide info screenshot etc
In that wat the tactic forum so that people before download can see if they want to try and fit the squad they playing.

Now I see a lot of people posting with no info not even bother to say more then few words about the tactic .

Can we go back to the days that if a tactic is worth that the creator give full info about it .

Thanks

Are you clicking the Overview button? Most tactics have to pass approval now and the moderators approve each tactic based on information provided.

Thx for the reply Liam but i did look at overview and I usually dont make post like this I just wanted to point out that this tactics that people are uploading are buried other people tactics in back pages that are making an effort to improve them .

I am all for new tactics and more people get involved but at least give the info if you want us to try it.

It's very difficult right now with tactic testing being more prominent to find a balance because people want us to test their one season wonders. In the future this won't be an issue once we scrap the old website (this one), because tactics will only display once they've been tested and in turn, we will use technology to create screenshots and descriptions automatically for those who don't fill those fields in.

I will speak with the moderators about being a little more strict on low quality submissions until that day arrives. ?