New team for quite long-term-ish save.

Bren98

Reaction score
As usual, I've started with my beloved Liverpool as team to take over on this year's FM and thus far, it has been my only save.

Right now, I'm in my sixth season and to be honest, while it's still fun, it's a different kind of fun. Where before the fun came from the challenge of winning titles, the fun now comes from breaking records with my players and developing the regens at the club. I'm basically tearing **** up in the League, with Dybala scoring 2 in 1 while Neymar is 1 on 1. Therefore, I'm looking for a new challenge.

And that's where I kind of need help because I don't know who to pick, so here are what I prefer:

- A club in the highest league of the big competitions (Serie A, Liga BBVA, Bundesliga, France, England.)
- A club that has quite some talented players to develop, but are also being targeted by top clubs in Europe, giving me an extra challenge of keeping them with me. (THink of players like Harry Kane of Spurs, Felipe Anderson of Lazio, etc.)
- A club that has quite some budget to invest with. Doesn't necessarily have to be big numbers like Arsenal, but something that you can buy a couple of players with would be nice.
- A club that hasn't really won any trophies recently, that has 'fallen' through out the years or is just underneath the top clubs in the division. (Man U, Arsenal, Lazio, Schalke, Atletico, Inter, Milan, clubs like that.)

For the further rest, I'm basically asking for your help. (Even though this probably narrows the options down to only a small selection of clubs.)

If you have any other suggestions that don't fall into the preferences, then I'd love to hear those to.

Hope you guys are willing to help someone out here.

West Ham, Wolfsburg, Valencia, Lyon, Fiorentina

I know since you're a Liverpool supporter it might not sit well but Everton are perfect for what you've described. They don't have the starting budget as such but they do have players you could sell for decent fees.

I'm doing a save with Milan, you will be surprised how exciting it is dude, they have some wicked players coming through their youth ranks! I am 2nd and juve are above me by 10 points and i am in the the quarter final of the UEFA cup and final of the italian cup.... Serie A is a unpredictable league. Invest in some good players and watch for bargains... Romagnoli is a class CB and is always normally on top form... GK to buy would be Casilla of Froisone striker I loaned Martial. Carlos Mane is pure class too! 18 goals so far

And that's where I kind of need help because I don't know who to pick, so here are what I prefer:

- A club in the highest league of the big competitions (Serie A, Liga BBVA, Bundesliga, France, England.)
- A club that has quite some talented players to develop, but are also being targeted by top clubs in Europe, giving me an extra challenge of keeping them with me. (THink of players like Harry Kane of Spurs, Felipe Anderson of Lazio, etc.)
- A club that has quite some budget to invest with. Doesn't necessarily have to be big numbers like Arsenal, but something that you can buy a couple of players with would be nice.
- A club that hasn't really won any trophies recently, that has 'fallen' through out the years or is just underneath the top clubs in the division. (Man U, Arsenal, Lazio, Schalke, Atletico, Inter, Milan, clubs like that.)

That will just play out exactly like your Liverpool save?
Why don't you give yourself a real challenge and pick a Conference team??

I've been managing Stockport for two seasons now and it's so much more fun than just buying all the top players and beating records.