yeah i should be, looking to make the player pics first though. some of the players have pics already but i think thats only because i have all the player pics on this site installed and the player ids are wrong on them, il try and sort it out tho when i release the player pack for this. gonna do a team logo first tho. so downloading photoshop now :D

@ Trivaldo... your picture wont let me download it, just get a white image...

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

why wont it let you download it?

it says this:
"
15shreder7, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. "

@ Trivaldo... your picture wont let me download it, just get a white image...

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

unsure mate, don't worry about a pic if it doesn't work

it says this:
"

15shreder7, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. "

the admin have to check it first because he's not a premium member, usually takes 24 hours to clear - then will let you download :)

ok, i have just tried to download this myself, i have no idea why it is doing it, could it be that the site needs to check the file first?

yeah thats what i just said :) they will be checking for viruses etc

Scout
Name: Paul ****
Nationality: English
2nd Nationality: Chinese
City of Birth: Beijing
D.O.B: 16/3/1969
Judging Potential: 18
Judging Ability: 16
I take it there is not more space for players?

youre a bit late paul. ive already uploaded the database lol. the facepacks are done now too so gonna make some logos and upload them for use :)

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

also can anyone who wants their face on the game post a pic for me to use. il upload a preview of the club badge soon.

Oh, whoops. Sorry about that, didn't read it ;).

im just having a look about on it now, anyone want to know anything? also anyone fancy making kits for this as im still downloading photoshop :(

im just having a look about on it now, anyone want to know anything? also anyone fancy making kits for this as im still downloading photoshop :(

I'd be up for making the kits, what design?

Also, can I PM you my face?