New thread layout?

Grant

Reaction score
I dont like the new way cos each post is buried beneath random pics. If its just a test to see what it looks like then ignore this thread but if you are planning to keep it, don't.

It's actually the default view for the new Vbulletin forums. I was just testing it :)

Also in the next few days I will be adding a hack for you (the user) to choose which view you want to use.

Cool, working hard as usual. Who was it who called you lazy several times lol.

Gregor and Redders.

He works hard on the site when he has free time.:D

Sean times always free, I do all the work here and as usual get no credit or respect.

We will see Gregor, we will see :spock:

Fancy explaining why it's different :p ?

Its changed back now but it had the avatar etc on the left on top of the post with the sig underneath so you couldn't read anything.

Hahahaha is the "Sponsored Links" new aswell? :p

Well have you ever seen it before Redders. :p

Don't pay much attention to be honest.

I like the top referals at the bottom of the forum :D

woo my rep is 0 again :D

Hover your mouse over each thing and it tells you. Except for Activity which is just how active you have been for the last 4 weeks (or it might be 6 weeks not sure what Sean set it to). :)

:O im members of groups for some reason

You're not just a member. You're a leader of those Groups. :)

Gregor said:
what does each thingy mean?

Visiting each day and posting the configured amount of times per day for the configured number of weeks will yeild 100% activity. Posts are checked individually for each day, so days cannot be skipped then spammed up afterwards. The weight of visiting for the day relative to posting is configurable. Weeks are weighted so the most recent has a bigger impact on the activity percent than the most distant.

I have it set to 10 posts per day and for 2 weeks. So if somebody posts 10 or more posts everyday for 2 weeks then they will have 100% activity :thup:

I actually didn't like it at first but he added all the links in it so it is ok

VISIT THE Recommended sites :) !