Reaction score
Hi all.
Im in need of help as i try to find something to interest me in my pursuit of becoming a good manager. I need some inspiration here as to what club and maybe a challenge also.

I don't want to manage a Uk team, but want to go to europe as don't know much about these leagues, so more challenging. I have thought about some clubs, but find that i tend to read clubs guides or stories, and follow them, so not really managing it myself. Want to do something different on my own, so looking for clubs off the beaten track so to speak, whilst still remaining in a top european leagues top 2 divisions..

I would like to do maybe do a Home Grown challenge, and would be interested in hearing of anyones ideas on which european team to manage for this.

Also i think it would be easy to build a club of all home grown talent, but wondered what i could try to achieve to make this interesting for me and everyone else.

The help of all dedicated managers within this game, who will have more knowledge than i ever will, your input would be greatly appreciated. I plan to see what is suggested, and maybe make a decision by the weekend as to which idea, unless of course, a suggestion comes that is so good i wish to start immediately.

Thanks

Last edited:
i like having a go as a second rated team in a random division like Dnipro in the Ukraine, Sion in Switzerland or Hajduk in Croatia?

Alania Vladikavkaz or Rotor Volgograd in Russian second division? Both used to be regulars in Europe. Panathinaikos in Greece? Sporting Lisbon? Or how about the Ajax Academy challenge?

Thanks for the ideas guys. I have devised a cunning plan, that should keep me interested for ages. I have decided to do a new Challenge The Red Bull challenge i came up with. (Details in the Challenge section)

Thanks for the ideas though. Appreciate the time to reply to me in the first place.

Ive just downloaded a brilliant database which includes leagues from just about every country you can imagine and have started a save in Tunisia with the aim of travelling around Africa.