New to Football Manager

angelo994

Reaction score
Hi , I recently bought Football Manager 2010 from Amazon and I am awaiting for it's delivery and as you may have guessed I am a total "noob". I was just wondering if anyone had any advice on what game addons I should download for my game. I'm a huge fan of Barcelona and La Liga, so if anyone knows any good kits packs etc, that would be great . :)

Look up the top of the page were it says transfer updates and click on official patchs and download the 3 of them, Then if you need a tactic check the tactics bar on the top their is plenty of Barca tactics on it, Then if you want to add something to the game click game add-ons were you can get player faces, logos, new skin and kits, Enjoy the game mate I'm sure you will

Thanks man , really appreciate the help .

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

You wouldn't happen to know any specific addons that I could download though, there seems to be a huge variety of options....

if you want the game to be pretty, go to the game addons for skins, kits, facepacks, etc

Look in the bottom right of the page you should see most downloaded files download the first 2 their amazing