New to Football Manager

hopeless1

Reaction score
My son has given me FM2010/11 as a birthday present. As I am an OAP and new to The PC world I,m wondering if there is any manual or literature about Football Manager that would help me. Plymouth Argyle have survived. Phew!!

Welcome to the forum. Well there is the basic manual that came with the game and then there is also this that may help:
Football Manager Wiki

For anything that isnt covered in there you can always ask your questions on here and some of our members will be glad to help. :)

Hello hopeless1. Questions are welcomed here. It maybe better to try and get a bunch together and ask them all in one thread instead of starting many different ones. People will be glad to help you and if you can't seem to get answers you can private messege me and I will do my best to help.

Thanks Steve, up and running managing Dagenham and Redbridge, won first two league games probably more by luck than judgement. What's the addiction rating of this game?(H)

Thanks Steve, up and running managing Dagenham and Redbridge, won first two league games probably more by luck than judgement. What's the addiction rating of this game?(H)

About the addiction rating, smoking and alcohol are easy to quit but fm, not so much;)
As for advice, try to look for younger players and get free signings. Don't just base you're signings on scout reports but also have a look at the attributes you want them to have. Apart from that experiment and have fun.

Been away for awhile, started playing again as Luton Town. Holding down 7th place but not enough goals for. Too many draws. My tactics not the best, Oxford scored with two 30 yd screamers from 6 efforts against my 17 efforts and only three on target. Help anybody!