maggett

Reaction score
can anyone give me any advise on making money and buying players should i be going for free players?

and ive heard u can get money from asking for friendlys but i havent found how to do this yet in fm10 :(

The moneu from friendlys is through gate receipts, The bigger the club you play against, the more people come to watch them. But you will get raped by at least 4 goals, What level is your team? i can suggest a reasonable team for you to pick a friendly with

i havent started yet was seeing how it works how to i arrange freidnlys in fm10?

might likely going to go with either paulton rovers or bath city

paulton are in southwest league or somthing and bath are just below blue square

can anyone give me any advise on making money and buying players should i be going for free players?

and ive heard u can get money from asking for friendlys but i havent found how to do this yet in fm10 :(

At that level there are plenty of decent players available for free. Your board is unlikely to make any money available for transfers anyway. I tend to use a good mix of older players (30+) and youger players (under 21). Make the most of any decent players you already have as you don't want to bring in to many new players in one go.

The best way of getting some money is having a good cup run but this all depends on the luck of the draw. If you can get into the 3rd round of the FA Cup and get a prem team away you are guarenteed a few hundred thousand pounds to over 1 million pounds in gate receipts.

If your still wondering how to make friendlies, click fixtures, then arrange friendly. You can attract the big clubs no matter who you are as well. I'm Northampton Spencer, made 2 mill in friendly comps in 1 pre season. Next season my board gave me 625k transfer budget, and I'm only in the Ismithian Premier!

You can arrange friendlies against japanese top-clubs during the season, however it's probably best to arrange it with your reserve squad. You shouldn't play the first team since it's 3 matches in 3 days and you'll want your first 11 to be fit.

You create a friendly league and choose 3 japanese clubs, they're pretty easy to get. If you can't get 3 then just take any other team in a non-active league. You'll usually get atleast 2 japanese teams. The matches get tv-coverage.

I consider this a cheat as it makes the game ALOT easier.

Hope it helps!