New to the Forums!!

Enternirvana

Reaction score
Hi Guys. Been browsing the Forums for a while now, so I thought its best I just join. Been playing FM for a few years, I started with FM12.

Currently Managing Athletic Bilbao. Very hard with the Transfer Policy, but why I chose them. Supporter of them also.

2nd Season. If any other Bilbao Managers see this and would like to chat about the difficulties of getting good Basque players, don't hesitate to send me a message.

Anyway, I'm NEW SO LOVE ME.

Hi Guys. Been browsing the Forums for a while now, so I thought its best I just join. Been playing FM for a few years, I started with FM12.

Currently Managing Athletic Bilbao. Very hard with the Transfer Policy, but why I chose them. Supporter of them also.

2nd Season. If any other Bilbao Managers see this and would like to chat about the difficulties of getting good Basque players, don't hesitate to send me a message.

With an intro like that how could we not love you! Lol :)

It seems a lot harder this year. Haven't played Bilbao since FM2013 but it seems like they've signed all the good Basque players since then and the only ones left are people like Azpi who you have absolutely no chance of getting.

Bilbao are hard as **** to play. It's a nice squad to start off with, but you need to make inroads in your first season or two else you'll fall into an inexorable decline quite quickly.

My squad is just the same as last season, apart from a new goalie Ruffier. Apart from him Ive only got a few youngsters promoted to the first team as they are the most promising.

Though my tactics are good and get me enough good results, so all is good. Though the only thing that beats me is injuries.