New to the game...

Grobbelaar

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

As the title says, I just got FM2010 today, been playing the CM/FM series a few years ago, and now I'm back at it.

I was hoping that you could point me to the most important addons needed for the game. I've downloaded the patch, but that's pretty much it.

Now I'll go find a measly lower league side that no one's ever heard of, and bring them to glory/the champions league...

Tata :)

Get 50,000 player faces
9000 Club and Competition Logo's
And if your looking to be a low team King Eric and Finn have made additional leagues in small countries like San Mairno etc ..

Here I have some links to give you what you need -

UPDATES

LATEST PATCH - The most up-to-date patch, includes All winter transfers etc - HERE

NEW PATCH EXTENSION - Made by me just to accompany the 10.3 patch, with some extras etc - HERE

NEW TALENTS DB - Another made by me, with 104 youngsters added to the game - HERE

GRAPHICS

9000 CLUB/COMPETITION LOGO PACK - The best pack to start with, includes pretty much every club and competition's logo - HERE

50000 PLAYER FACES - By far the best facepack for the game, looks great with all skins too! - HERE

SILKYSIDEWAYS 2010 LOGOS - Huge catalogue of logos made by me. Very popular, and look neat in-game - HERE

SKINS - I will just post the page they are on, as everyone has favourites:) - HERE

Sorry for the shameless plug to a few of my uploads, but I have to get the download numbers up!!

Wow, Stu, that's awesome. I'll be sure to check out your link as well milla, is this the chance I've been waiting for the play the Corinthians Casuals? :)

Many thanks guys!

Wow, Stu, that's awesome. I'll be sure to check out your link as well milla, is this the chance I've been waiting for the play the Corinthians Casuals? :)

Many thanks guys!

NP, also, there is something else thats very important....Donate!:D

---------- Post added at 03:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 AM ----------

If you wanna add realism, this is pretty important: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1279

It fixes all of the team and competition names without ahveing to start a new game

Also that:).

Welcome to the enchanting world of FM, youll never get out of it but yuoull most defo enjoy it :D

the games **** m8 wast of money

---------- Post added at 03:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

did u get the game becouse very ****** else got it lol

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

Well your just as sad as them lmao

---------- Post added at 03:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

wtf are you on about why would you post 100 post on an fm site and then say that?

Because he's Adam24 and is mad he got banned?

:rolleyes:

@Grobbelaar: Welcome to the game mate. And more importantly welcome to the site! Don't let the idiots fool you, we've got a pretty good thing going on in here.

Your the sad one coming onto a Forum of a game you dont even like to insult it

what u going on a about

just do us a favour ***** and shut up ye ;)

oh and welcome Grobelaar you will enjoy it here if you ignore prats like that moron.

Its a great site, with great people who will go to the ends to help newbies and anyone with a problem

lets face it lads, the only reason he thinks its ***** because frankly he has no success in the managerial world:\

and of course its not sad to come on a forum of the game and post about how bad you think the game is. There really should be an age restriction on this site, no 10 year olds allowed (H)