New to this but Have played the game since i was at high school

Reaction score
Hi all,

Im new to this blogging thing, i have played champ man/football manager for as long as i can remember, I generally take on the challange that is Newcastle United lol.. I have to be honest im one for sometimes editing the amount of money they start with as i hate not having any lol but i am in the middle of a season with Gateshead in the Blue Square Prem with no cheats at all and it is going well so far, i will post updates on that as i go along..

There are a few signings that i tend to make when i have money, Firstly i sign Edan Hazard from lille, he will generally set you back around £13m-£15m but i have recently found you can loan him for a season at the cost of £3m and add in a signing clause of £10m which is a excellent deal.

Also take a punt on Conner Wickham from Ipswich (if you havnt updated yet to have him a scumberland) he is injured for the first 6 weeks or so but only costs £3m, you can either set it up to sign him at the end of the season or buy him for now. I have a season on the go which is now in its 4th year and he is averaging 20 goals in the BPL

I will also add more excelent players i think you should sign on here when i get the time, in the mean time if you have anysuggestions for my gateshead team or just good signings in general for newcastle please let me know.

look forward to hearing from you all and ill post more when i can

ps is there a new update avail or coming soon i can download???

Cheers

Whitey4thetoon