New Tony Hibbert Joke Site

Cam!

Reaction score
Hi, I'm working on a new site called Has Tony Hibbert Scored? It's pretty basic at the moment but it will get better. Any suggestions or improvements? And if anyone wants to share links just ask! Thanks.
http://hastonyhibbertscored.co.uk/

He's a defender so no one will really expect him to score, but you should include a timer on the website!

Do you mean a counter? I know but after 270+ games you'd expect at least 1 goal.

Do you mean a counter? I know but after 270+ games you'd expect at least 1 goal.

Why? Why would an old fashioned right back be expected to score? There are plenty of defenders out there who don't score goals.

what he lacks in goals he more than makes up for in dedication and effort

Why? Why would an old fashioned right back be expected to score? There are plenty of defenders out there who don't score goals.

Taking it a bit personally Kristopher? ;)

PS: This site isn't funny after the hastorresscoredforchelsea joke.

Taking it a bit personally Kristopher? ;)

PS: This site isn't funny after the hastorresscoredforchelsea joke.

No no. At least, it wasn't my intention. I just mean this kind of thing doesn't really work for someone like Hibbert.

Why Hibbert? A solid Defender who did his job, which wasn't scoring. That's like me making a Tim Howard Site, cos he never scores

Please tell me you're not paying for that domain name...

You would only understand if you were Everton fan I guess. I've totally revamped the site and theres more to come!

Last edited:
Please click on the links on the right to find out more about the legend.

The links are on the left. I would have done an Heskey one for England, but it's too late now :(

You can even contact you, lmao.

1. Make t-shirts called "I saw Tony Hibbert score"
2. Go to every Everton game.
3. If he scores sell the shirts
4. Profit.

Last edited:
Was anyone else just expecting a link to his Wikipedia page?

For everyone who's said they like it or made suggestions - thanks! And Redders if you don't like then go away and stop posting here.

swear it's a bit OTT for a site with such a simple nature. Has Torres scored for Chelsea? was funny because it was just so simple and awesome. Having a Hibbert site doesn't really work since he's not expected to score, unlike Torres who is