New transfer update = Performing really, really bad!!

pilmalm

Reaction score
Hi,

Had a long, long save of mine with Southampton used lordofavp's AVP tactic with some great results.
Wanted to download the latest transfer update and make a new run! But now my team, with the same tactic, only 1 transfer made not performing at all??!!

Is anyone having the same issue as myself please wrote to me

Thoose who have som kind of answer, what could the problem be?

There's a transfer update? And it wouldn't apply to a current save anyway so I'm not sure what your are having trouble with.

Hi,

Had a long, long save of mine with Southampton used lordofavp's AVP tactic with some great results.
Wanted to download the latest transfer update and make a new run! But now my team, with the same tactic, only 1 transfer made not performing at all??!!

Is anyone having the same issue as myself please wrote to me

Thoose who have som kind of answer, what could the problem be?

Well, did you have a tougher schedule in the first 8 matches ?. If so, then morale and confidence would have dropped rather than raised when getting worse results.

Well, did you have a tougher schedule in the first 8 matches ?. If so, then morale and confidence would have dropped rather than raised when getting worse results.

Had the exact same sort of training, both during pre-season and in season!

There's a transfer update? And it wouldn't apply to a current save anyway so I'm not sure what your are having trouble with.

No current save, started a new one with LFC's january update here on FMBase! :)

Ahh, okey! Certainly not i would say. Easier opponent as Millwal (could be though one), stockport and Hartlepoll to name a few :/

Ok, i thought you where talking about matches in the Prem, not friendlies. I never care about the results in those as its too random.

Ok, i thought you where talking about matches in the Prem, not friendlies. I never care about the results in those as its too random.

Ok, but i had alot better results in the friendlies last time i tried it :) maybe it will come?!

cheers