New twist in Pompey creditor saga

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 2K
I don't see why Pompey wouldn't accept this

Because Pompey are run by donkeys, their chairmen have as much business acumen as George Osborne and they spent money like a death door himmler with an expensive bucket list.

Oh, and for every pound Pompey take they spend a fiver LOL.

Looks like you (westham95) are the donkey. For the last time, Portsmouth are offering this TO their creditors! There is nothing for Pompey to accept! *sigh*

Looks like you (westham95) are the donkey. For the last time, Portsmouth are offering this TO their creditors! There is nothing for Pompey to accept! *sigh*

I don't understand what you mean, is it a consortium trying to buy Portsmouth Football Club???

I was responding to Cam and had a chuckle about the consecutive bad chairmans pomey have had recently. I fully understand that Pompey's creditors are being offered 99% of their debts but there is something for Pompey to accept as they do not have to offer to pay more than the 25% they have already offered by law, the administrator can let them fold if he wants.

This is peculiar. And it seems to indicate that someone, somewhere is taking the **** out of the creditors. There was some odd stuff about a debtor to Portsmouth being listed as a creditor by the current administrator, and curiously that 'error' meant that the taxman didn't quite have enough of the debt to veto the last deal on the table on his own.

Weird stuff.

i assume that griffins offer will be accepeted then. and if thats the case how was andronikou offering such a low deal

I'd like to thank BBC Sport for actually providing the link that would solve all of these arguements and stupid questions.

On topic, good deal for Portsmouth, as Asda say, every penny counts.

I hope Pompey can stay alive! They're one of my closest clubs, so I've always liked them

its never nice seeing what happened to portsmouth happen to any club these idiots need to accept the 99p and carry on with their lives

but guys, its not as simple as that, the owner has to decline his 36M.. And who would decline it if someone offered you 36M? There is so much more to the story than the headlines..

Yeah I was just thinking that, the deal is like 65p if Galdamerak-whateverhisnameis doesn't accept to lose his £36m that he arguing that he is owed, if he can prove he is owed it then will they accept 65p?

Yeah I was just thinking that, the deal is like 65p if Galdamerak-whateverhisnameis doesn't accept to lose his £36m that he arguing that he is owed, if he can prove he is owed it then will they accept 65p?
yeah, they still take griffins offer because at the least they will get back 65p of every pound, more than double what was being offered by andriknou (sp). and for a deal to go through at least 75 of the creditos must accept. and the HMRC (who make up 25%) are set to reject andrikonu's deal anyway.

Back