NEW & UPDATED BADGES

rocheyb

Reaction score
This is a thread for those occasions when a club changes/updates its badge - the updated version will be posted here, formatted for FM with the icon version and the relevant ID number alongside it. These are not my designs - they are the genuine team logos, whether I like them or not (and in some cases, I don't).

The idea is that you have already downloaded and installed a pack and just want the new version to update your files. I can't match existing visual styles, though; I can just locate the new version from the internet and format it to the required sizes.

I'll post them as I find them/become aware of them, but feel free to bring my attention to these changes and request any that are outstanding in your saves - if it's one that I've done before then I'll either post the images again or provide a link to where I put them the first time...

Last edited:
TIVERTON TOWN (England)
Click the big image for a larger preview:

View attachment 108384 View attachment 108383 View attachment 108382
ID: 5103639
The big one is just for show here on this website. You will need to download the 2nd and 3rd versions. When you add them to your files, delete the "_180px" and the "_icon" from the filenames - they are there because I cannot upload files with the same name.

Last edited:
BRENTFORD (England)
View attachment 99535 View attachment 99534
ID: 617
One of my "other" clubs from when I used to live midway between Griffin Park and Loftus Road. QPR required you to buy tickets in advance but I could walk to Brentford and pay on the gate. Not sure whether they'll start using this one next season or the season after, when they plan to move into a new stadium. I can't find a version big enough to do the 400px preview version so just the FM standard 180x180px and 25x18px versions, on this occasion. I like their existing badge. This one - like the Weston Super Mare one above - is not much better than the logos I produce on this site, and I am just a self-confessed amateur with a hobby. But, here it is for what it is. If you want to know more about it, here's a link to an article in Design Week: http://bit.ly/2nyyJIb

PORTSMOUTH (England)

View attachment 97887 View attachment 97886 View attachment 97885
ID: 699
I had seen this one online before but I thought it was an older badge - didn't realise it was the new one as of the beginning of this season (or maybe even last). I support Southampton. Our so-called rivalry with Pompey must be the most manufactured hatred in football. We barely had anything to do with each other for about 30 years and movement between the two cities is fairly limited, unless you work in shipping or want to go to Whiteley Shopping Centre. Their rise in the early 2000s coincided with our decline, and then visa versa since 2011. The rivalry is supposedly due to a shipyard strike in Portsmouth for which Southampton dockers provided picket-breaking labour - but I've researched it and discovered that it didn't even happen. Fake news, drummed up to justify hooligan behaviour by football fans whose energies could surely be better spent doing something useful. The West Ham-Millwall rivalry is also based on a lie - research it online, if you don't believe me.

QUEEN'S PARK RANGERS (England)

View attachment 96833 View attachment 96832 View attachment 96831
ID: 701
The trend for more boring logos continues with this team from West London. As much as I like a roundel logo, it's just too plain for my liking. I can forgive that, but that missing apostrophe in "Queens" (it should be "Queen's") is punishable by death!

View attachment 43759 View attachment 43758 View attachment 43757
HAMBLE CLUB F.C. — ID: 90069981
A team in the Southampton area, Hampshire, who play in the Wessex Premier League. Despite being formed in 1969, I believe they are relatively new to the FM database because they were not already featured among my files, which I know to have been complete (for England, at least) for FM16. So if you want to add this logo to your collection, you'll need to update your config files for both the logo and icon versions.

Last edited:
Last edited: