NEW & UPDATED BADGES

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 35582 View attachment 35581 View attachment 35580
WALTHAMSTOW F.C. (ENGLAND) — ID: 8602689
This club changed its name and logo in the summer. It used to be Waltham Forest with a badge very similar to that of Leyton Pennant F.C., but they have now switched to this roundel design. They play in the Essex Senior League.

View attachment 35362 View attachment 35361 View attachment 35360
F.C. BARCELONA (SPAIN) — ID: 1668
I'm not a fan of this redesign but for those who want to keep their FM badge collections up-to-date, here it is to download. Remember, the big image is just for show (because I can!) — you only need the 2nd and 3rd images. Delete "_icon" from the filename of the smallest image before you add it to your config files.

Last edited:
Cheers Rochey - great work as always

Cheers, Gaz. If you spot any recently changed logos for real world clubs then let me know and if I haven't already done it, I'll prep and add it here and tweet it, too.

View attachment 1185692hi mate, any chance you can do the FC Salzburg (Red bull salzburg) logo that they use for the europa league please. View attachment 1185692

View attachment 27617 View attachment 27616 View attachment 27615
F.C. SALZBURG (AUSTRIA) — ID: 158
Sorry — I haven't been in this thread for a while so I didn't see your request. Fortunately, a .png version of the badge was already available online so I have just formatted it for FM.

BRISTOL CITY (ENGLAND) — ID: 619
The official new badge for the club affectionately known as The Robins. I don't always like the modern trend for more simplistic badges but I do like this one; it looks particularly strong on the team's home kit. It will be implemented from the start of the 2019/20 season. I had to take this from a video screenshot, so the larger version shown here (not required for FM) is not quite as big as I normally prefer.

Bristol City_400px.png
619.png
Icon 25x18px:
619_icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
619_icon18x18px.png

Last edited:
i cant get the ayr logo on fm12 can u help pls

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php