W4NKER

Reaction score
[video=youtube;hWcmDIbC0wI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWcmDIbC0wI&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally this doesnt appeal to me whatsoever. Another feature of new FMs that take away from actually playing matches but I'm sure the hardcore players will be keen.

Okay, saw the video!
So the current system with sliders are removed, and now you have to edit training on a month to month basis or?

Okay, saw the video!
So the current system with sliders are removed, and now you have to edit training on a month to month basis or?
No I think the old system remains but the new features allow for more specified training in the build up to certain matches. I suppose we'll know more when the demo comes out

Not bad at all. With this we can implement a training philosophy for the all club, i think...

Up til about 2:20 in the video where they start talking about coaching badges... What's actually new? Seriously, nothing that you can't do on the current version manually, they've just added a pretty screen to waste an hour setting it up automatically in pre-season. Cheap gimmick, not impressed.