Think you might have linked to the wrong file there. That's a 7 tier MLS file ;)

mate what skin you are using... reminds me on flexion

hey could I get the link to the tiered MLS you created? I searched around for it unsuccessfully =/

<edit> or maybe I should have just looked at your siggy /facepalm

208 teams is a huge tournament. How does it work in game? Is it played during the season, the summer, or is like a whole new league?

cheers for that.
i like the idea of miniscule clubs getting to play againts some of the worlds giants.

208 teams is a huge tournament. How does it work in game? Is it played during the season, the summer, or is like a whole new league?

It is played from Aug - May. One leg per round as to not get fixture pile ups for the leagues that are played at the same time( for example the English leagues). The matches are played at the home teams ground except for the semi-finals and the final which is played at a neutral ground.

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

cheers for that.
i like the idea of miniscule clubs getting to play againts some of the worlds giants.

Yes. It gives teams from Africa, North America, South America, Oceania and Asia the chance to play the big boys from Europe at a high competitive level.

Save it here-

Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/editor data

I have to say, i quite like it, im playing as sparta prague, and made the last 16 in my first season, if i remember correctly a team from rep. ireland made the last 32, good for an underdogs cup, 1 leg really does give the 'lil uns a chance