New York Cosmos Logo

19mdh89

Reaction score
Hi, ive recently downloaded a database with a lot of changes to the mls and the new teams added including the cosmos. Works fine, but the Cosmos are the only team without their famous logo so i was wondering if anyone knows where I can find this or if anyone would be able to make one for my game, or even tell me how to go about it myself?

All help appreciated :D

Cosmos2010.png

I could make a config, but I'll need their Unique ID

Brilliant.. where would I find their unique ID for the saved game im playing at the moment?

go on editor and see or go on preferences display and sound and tick show unique id or soemthing liek that then go on your saved game and click on the team adn next to the name it will say it

I could whip up a few kits if you're interested aswell

Cheers. their unique ID is:

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

I could whip up a few kits if you're interested aswell

That would be great too if you don't mind

Cheers. their unique ID is:

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

That would be great too if you don't mind

Okay, I'm doing the config and kits now. I should have 'em both done in a few minutes

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Do you want me to make the real kits or fantasy ones?

Okay, I'm doing the config and kits now. I should have 'em both done in a few minutes

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Do you want me to make the real kits or fantasy ones?

The real kits would be best please mate

I've been waiting for someone to do the cosmos kits and logo for ages! How do you put them on the game once you've made them?

4shared folder - normal logo
4shared folder - small logo
4shared folder - kits

Download these and place them in
X:\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\graphics\kits
If the graphics folder isn't there, create it.
Then in the game go to your preferences and click the display and sound tab. Make sure that reload skin on confirm is ticked and that use skin cache is unticked. Then hit confirm and the kits and logo should show.

nice one, ill give them a try now, bare with me ill let you know if they work

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

4shared folder - normal logo
4shared folder - small logo
4shared folder - kits

Download these and place them in
X:\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\graphics\kits
If the graphics folder isn't there, create it.
Then in the game go to your preferences and click the display and sound tab. Make sure that reload skin on confirm is ticked and that use skin cache is unticked. Then hit confirm and the kits and logo should show.

do i need to pay to download these from the site.. because I cant seem to bypass this?

nice one, ill give them a try now, bare with me ill let you know if they work

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

do i need to pay to download these from the site.. because I cant seem to bypass this?

I could try uploading them to a different site?

If you could please mate, maybe rapidshare or mediafire would be the easiest to access and they are definitely free from what ive seen. cheers

If you could please mate, maybe rapidshare or mediafire would be the easiest to access and they are definitely free from what ive seen. cheers
I'll put it up on rapidshare, I'll post the link in a minute

how do i assign them to my created team? And is this for fm 2010 or 2011?

Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFireFree File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire
Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire
Try downloading these. The same instructions should work. I was having trouble withrapidshare so put them on mediafire instead

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

how do i assign them to my created team? And is this for fm 2010 or 2011?
Just follow the same instructions I gave 19mdh89. If you're using a different database the unique id might be different though, which means it won't work. It works for FM11 and FM10

The team I'm creating is the Cosmos so will it still work?

Cheers for the kits and logos, downloaded them perfectly, appreciate the time you took on them :)