undertheray

Reaction score
New Zealand seem to be the ultimate underdogs for this tournament, but it's my home country so I'm going to go out on a limb here and say 1-1 !

My home country(New Zealand) but I know they are useless, either 1-0 or 2-1 to Slovakia

It would be nice to see NZ get a WC goal and point. I'm going with 1-1. Chris Wood to score for NZ.

NZ 0:3 Slovakia

Hamsik is going to tear Nz apart (i am South African so i dont like the Aussies or New Zealanders much due to our fierce rivalry in Rugby) ;)

1-0 Slovakia.

Going to be another dreadful game.

If they can silence Hamsik then New Zealand are in with a chance

If Chris Killen is up front for NZ we can safely say NZ will score none. By far the worst striker ive ever seen in a Boro shirt,total utter wank.

To begin the game, coach Herbert will be using the "Pressure is off" team talk, and the New Zealand team will defend solidly. In contrast to the "I expect a win!" which over-pressures the Slovak's and they crumble in front of goal.

At half time a quick, "I have faith" in the team boosts Killen to overcome the psychological oppression of JP Woody and make a darting run into the box. Slovak defender Durica (who is "Playing nervously" in his first major tournament appearance and received a "Disappointing" team talk at the break) sticks out a errant leg and brings him down for a penalty.

It flies unrealistically wide, because he is a **** player, JP Woody is proved right, and England get eliminated in the round of 16.

Thank you.

Lets not forget New Zeland only qualified cause Australia moved to the Asian Qualifiers

Could be the most unentertaining game of the finals..

New Zealand 0-1 Slovakia

Could be the most unentertaining game of the finals..

New Zealand 0-1 Slovakia
I dread to think considering the dross thats been served up so far in the World Cup. I might actually cancel my leave and go back to work. :(

To begin the game, coach Herbert will be using the "Pressure is off" team talk, and the New Zealand team will defend solidly. In contrast to the "I expect a win!" which over-pressures the Slovak's and they crumble in front of goal.

At half time a quick, "I have faith" in the team boosts Killen to overcome the psychological oppression of JP Woody and make a darting run into the box. Slovak defender Durica (who is "Playing nervously" in his first major tournament appearance and received a "Disappointing" team talk at the break) sticks out a errant leg and brings him down for a penalty.

It flies unrealistically wide, because he is a **** player, JP Woody is proved right, and England get eliminated in the round of 16.

Thank you.

No way Killen takes the penalty...Herbert will have taken the time pregame to sort his penalty takes from 1 through 11 for his starting XI, including the GK.

The result, might not be any different, but Killen ain't getting near the spot...;)

BTW JP, Killen is starting up front with Rory Fallon and Shane Smeltz.

This afternoon's games will hopefully liven up the tournament though!!

Not our fault, Go New Zealand

---------- Post added at 04:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 AM ----------

Lets not forget New Zeland only qualified cause Australia moved to the Asian Qualifiers