• Thread starter nilelg5
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 2K
N

nilelg5

All Whites Boss Sacked

View attachment 93936

New Zealand manager Ricki Herbert has being sacked for unknown reasons, the NZF were
very quick to announce the new manager, Newbie Nile Higgins the Aussie has never coached at this high level before, so this is a shock for all the New Zealand fans.

View attachment 93937

How will he do on his first match?

Czech Republic 5 - 1 New Zealand

View attachment 93964

A poor performance but without main man Ryan Nelson.

Brunei 0 - 0 New Zealand

A altogether poor match.

Nepal 1 - 2 New Zealand

New star Henderson scores twice and a good New Zealand performance

New Zealand will be playing Bahrain in a world cup qualifier in October, but they have just dropped to 104th in the world rankings

View attachment 93965

It was time for the first leg Higgins was unprepared for this and he applied only a basic tactic for the team that wasn't in his plans.

View attachment 93992

this is how Higgins lined up,
New Zealand lost 2 - 1

Too be Continued...

Last edited:
mate you need to put a bit more detail into it. Good luck in your 2nd leg though!

Well theres going to be a slight twist!

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

Boss Nile Higgins Goes down with serious illness

after the away 2-1 loss against Bahrain manager of the all white Nile Higgins got bit by a mosquito and he went down with malaria this meant he could not manage his team he went off his managerial duties he forgot about the fixtures he decided to write a diary.

Monday,12th,October 2009

Dear Footie

My illness is horrible I am stuck in Bahrain my family aren't beside nor are my friends the doctors say my condition is too bad and that I can't go back to Australia so I'm sitting here trying to amuse myself, and all that I know is that New Zealand play next month.

Talk to you later

Wednesday,14th,October 2009

Dear Footie

Today I'm Back getting some good medical care, I just got a visit from Tim cahill :), and the scummer Harry Kewell:mad: little traitor why did he move to galatasary, I just blanked him but Tim was a very friendly guy, and he gave me tickets for the world cup next year, but I didn't know whether i'll be using them or not but it was kind of him, I've got a call now bye.

Guess Who's Back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVkUvmDQ3HY

Yes Ricki Herbert has been sacked again! even though he magically qualified NZ and was the WC's only unbeaten team, its the modern day legend Nile Higgins. The NZ fans are raging like bulls after this apointment, lets admit Higgins is **** poor but what can he do this time round

Higgins' key players are
Ryan Nelson
Chris Killen
Chris Wood
Andrew Boyens

If they perform New Zealand might sneak a win against peru.