jimjames

Reaction score
Hey there, im just about halfway through my first season of FM, managing Spurs.

Ive seen a lot of comments about loading other countries??
Sorry if this is an absolutely idiotic question, but i only loaded England at the start of the game because i was going to use an english team... should i have loaded other countries? and what effect with having loaded only England have??

Thanks
Jim

Hey there, im just about halfway through my first season of FM, managing Spurs.

Ive seen a lot of comments about loading other countries??
Sorry if this is an absolutely idiotic question, but i only loaded England at the start of the game because i was going to use an english team... should i have loaded other countries? and what effect with having loaded only England have??

Thanks
Jim
You can still load other countries after the game has been started so don't worry!

The major impact is that there isn't going to be as many players compared to if you loaded, England, France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Holland, Scotland etc. However as di2z said you can add countries and leagues, and for you now would be the best time to do it, so that they are added in your upcoming summer.

Yeah,Its no biggy! As the other two guys said! Just have less players in the database for your first season,Just click on FM go to add/remove leagues and load up the ones you want and it will come in to effect next season :)

cheers for the help with this one guys, much appreciated!! :)