vale2010

Reaction score
I'm a newbie at this game and after 2 seasons being sacked trying to find a tactic that works with port vale i have started this season with a tactic off here callied awsome 442 by dlayden84 . Now i'm 5th with 9 games played but need some new players to replace or as backup to my current team but i have no money to spend. Every player i look at and try to get just won't come to a club like mine. The tactic says i need a defencive med who is the destroyer of the team but all i have is anthony griffith and no one better or as a backup. I also need a centre mid who is a advanced playmaker who is the key player, well i've been using gary roberts for that but he is now injured for 3-4 months and no one even close to his ability. I tend to let most of my goals in the first half and have to chase and come back after halftime.I could also do with a good goalkeeper.

Dlayden84 awsome 442 http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f103/awsome-442-t63753.html

Here are some pics of my team below

League Table

npowerLeague2Information_LeagueTable.png

Team

PortValePortVale_Tactics.png

Anthony griffith

AnthonyGriffithProfile_Attributes.png

Gary Roberts

GaryRobertsProfile_Attributes.png

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:39 PM ----------

Can anyone point me to some players who would come to vale for free or atleast loan.

Ya i know i put it in the wrong section but i did not want to open another thread, Thanks anyway.

Just use the search bar on the top right though mate im sure you'll find alot of helpful threads there already ;)