1magine

Reaction score
I have only started using FM Base over this past year after reading some stories on it but with the forum I usually stick to for FM(Neoseeker) being dead I've decided that I will be predominantly using FM Base this year. I would like to start a story as well but when I post messages or attempted to do a story earlier on this year I kept getting a message saying I was using to many url's or had used a banned word. Could someone link me to any forum rules or let me know how you progress from amateur to back up to first team etc. I would like to do a story without restrictions with url's and images so was hoping someone could tell me how many posts you need to reach certain levels. Thanks for any help in advance.

Last edited:
Literally just comment on things, after a couple messages you will be all good to post as many pictures and characters as you like

Literally just comment on things, after a couple messages you will be all good to post as many pictures and characters as you like

Aye I've been doing that recently and I think it's all good now. I'm a 'trainee' now haha! Cheers.