waccoe

Reaction score
Well, where do I start! I've seen this place for a while and was registered to a few FM forums but around 12 months ago I just upped sticks and stopped bothering them and just tuck to playing FM and sharing my views with myself, at least I know I will listen to myself haha. Anyway I want to make somewhere my new home and there doesn't look to be a better place out there to be fair so your all stuck with me. Don't worry i'm not that bad and enjoy some good banter. I've been playing FM since the start and am already getting stuck in to the beta version although I am sruggling to an extent which isn't a good thing.

Bit about my personal self, erm..I'm from Leeds and a huge Leeds fan, season ticket holder and go to most away games even the unfortunate ones like Sheffield Wednesday last week :( In to all sports especially Rugby League and cricket and enjoy playing them even more. If anyone wants to ask anything or whatever then take it away..... (K)

Wasn't you that gave Kirkland a thump was it?! HUH!?

Haha anyway, welcome to the site. If you get lost or need to know anything, the best person to PM is Mike. (the one with the green name). He's really helpful.

EDIT: Or, obviously, you can PM me, but I suggest PM'ing Mike as he's much more fun.

Last edited:
Welcome to FM-Base :)

Well, where do I start! I've seen this place for a while and was registered to a few FM forums but around 12 months ago I just upped sticks and stopped bothering them and just tuck to playing FM and sharing my views with myself, at least I know I will listen to myself haha. Anyway I want to make somewhere my new home and there doesn't look to be a better place out there to be fair so your all stuck with me. Don't worry i'm not that bad and enjoy some good banter. I've been playing FM since the start and am already getting stuck in to the beta version although I am sruggling to an extent which isn't a good thing.

Bit about my personal self, erm..I'm from Leeds and a huge Leeds fan, season ticket holder and go to most away games even the unfortunate ones like Sheffield Wednesday last week :( In to all sports especially Rugby League and cricket and enjoy playing them even more. If anyone wants to ask anything or whatever then take it away..... (K)

Hey there. Welcome at a chaotic time lol

Any beta problems it's Duncs fault-PM him ;)