Shay Given

Banned
Reaction score
I haven't played in any Network games yet but am interested in doing so and I was just wondering if anyone could just answer some of my 'basic questions'

How does it flow:
Do you have to wait for everyone to click continue every day
What if someone is looking at potential signings (which can take some time) does the game stop until they are ready to proceed.

How long does it last:
Does it go on for as long as the users want because if it doesn't then is there any point in buying wonder kids who will never get the chance to for-fill there potential.

Times:

What happens if someone is not online and they have a match. Does everyone wait?
is it simed? forfeit?

Sessions:

How long would the average session be + would I have to be active that entire time?

Thanks in advance for any help with my queries because i am very interested in starting to network game to get even more from FM

ok, there is a time limit u can set so that when someone clicks continue the time counts down, can be set between 1min an 5min

the game can go on as long as the host and other users agree to keep playing, host can also save game as normal

i usually try to keep the amount of player to a max of 5 and when someone leaves game i save game

and i also try to play sessions for at least 2 hours, any less than that an its not really worth it

hope this helps a little

thanks for that.
that all seems well and good
i will hopefully settle in to it quick enough

Hello,
I created a network game with a mate, we see each other and play fine but he's in the german league and I am in the Italian and often we dont play the same day, so everytime he plays or I play before hand then one of us has to watch the matches till we can play... is there any way to let the other person continue 3 days (or something like that)?
Thank you guys