Robelink

Reaction score
Hey guys, Im almost im january and I need a good Shadow Striker, I've been using Marveaux and he is been doing great, 15 games 11 goals and 7 assists, but I have no backup player and I've been looking for a good one, if young better, Im thinking on buying Stanciu, what do you guys think?

I can spend ~10M

I bought Nicusor Stanciu at the beginning of the second season for 12M Euro. I put him in rotation and he is very promising. in 20 matches he scored 7 goals and 6 assists, but I played him as AMC in advanced playmaker attack role. Due his low finishing I don't recommend to use him as shadow striker. He has an immense growing potential, but I doubt he will be a good shadow striker. With proper training he improved quite well his acceleration and pace.

I bought Nicusor Stanciu at the beginning of the second season for 12M Euro. I put him in rotation and he is very promising. in 20 matches he scored 7 goals and 6 assists, but I played him as AMC in advanced playmaker attack role. Due his low finishing I don't recommend to use him as shadow striker. He has an immense growing potential, but I doubt he will be a good shadow striker. With proper training he improved quite well his acceleration and pace.

I will test him as a shadow striker because Marveaux has only 11 finishing and scored 16 goals plus 8 assists, I hope he does the same or better, got him for 6.5M euro.

Thanks for your opinion ;)

He is not so fast as Marveaux in first season, I think. I'm sure he can do better than Marveaux, but not in his first season. You have to have patience.

I forget to told you about Max Biancucchi, you can use him as AML, AMR, AMC even as shadow striker. He is very cheap and he was amazing in my first season with Swansea as you can see at the end of this article: http://fm2014gamer.tk/en/swansea-story-10-glorious-games/

Last edited:
He is not so fast as Marveaux in first season, I think. I'm sure he can do better than Marveaux, but not in his first season. You have to have patience.

Ye, I will use him as a rotation player with Marveaux