Newcastle 15/16 need help!!! CM and ST

darrenlynn1

Reaction score
i really need help with my team i have carlos fierro and he isnt doing the business! so need a striker asap also need a creative midfeilder that has CM as there natural position, if anyone can help or have any ideas they will be much appriciated thanks :)

Gylfi Sigurddson is quality and just gets better and better I have him in my Newcastle side he is AMC but just retrain him to MC it doesn't take long before he settles into the MC position
also as said above Ruben Jenssen is good too

What other strikers have you got? On my save, I got Daniel Sturridge, Yaya Sanogo and Carlos Fierro at the moment with Florant Malouda as a back up when needed or as a AMC. Set your striker, Carlos Fierro to Trequartista with a duty to attack...That may help? It helped me a lot. Also, what formation are you using? Give us more details, the more you tell us...The more you will get help :)

Also, I brought Andrea Poli from one of the Italy team in Serise A...He's brilliant, he got a killer pass and a creativly of 15. Put him as Avdanced Playermaker with a duty of attack...That should sort you out.

Last edited:
Also if you can get him cheap enough Tom Huddlestone is a great buy, fantastic player for my Tottenham side, play him as an advanced playmaker - support and you can go wrong, he will even give you a few spectacular goals from time to time!!!

View attachment 238205

playing 4-4-2, i will give carlos fierro a go as a trequartista. with me being in my 5th season half of those plyers have been snapped up and now cost too much :( never mind thanks for the help people.